Thursday, October 06, 2005

Home and Far, Far, Far Away...

I would watch Home & Away, but can't bring myself to do it.

It's the descriptions in the TV guides of the episodes that will be coming up that have put me off, not just the low-quality acting and moronic plots that seem to be mounted on each other like a poorly stacked multi-scoop ice-cream (which you don't want to go anywhere near in case it falls on you).

They just sound so desperate and in need of some direction before everyone is killed off or something like that. Maybe that's the point (we should be so lucky).

Anyways, some examples are required... and we thusly have...

"...faces the devastating reality..."
"...emotional torment..."
"...heartbroken..."
"...manipulative powers..."


There are some more, but I can't find the site that I usually get my TV guide off of, so I can't go into more wild details about just how devastating or heartbreaking or manipulative things can really become.

*shakes head*

Poor, poor Home & Away. You used to have dignity once... back a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home