Thursday, October 06, 2005

Origami will never be as exciting...

I cannot be bothered to comment on an entire movie, but I have to say that the sword fighting in the dark during the lightning storm in Aragami was amazing.

The sparking from metal striking metal, flashes of lightning, the impartial face of the lady highlighted by moments of light, such elegance and like fighting in a rave or something with light effects. Pretty spectacular.

Off on a tangent, the fight scenes are always so elegant in Japanese movies. It's like, "I'll now slice your limbs off, but pose dramatically whilst doing so in an harmonious way called the Stance of the Tiger..."

*sigh* No wonder I love them.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 am, Blogger kris said...

Have you seen "Equalibrium"?? The fight scenes in that are AMAZING!!! (not a bad story line either)

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Della said...

Hmmm, no, I can't say I have. Will have to try to see it sometime :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home