Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mercy me!

Apparently, Aaron Jeffrey might go to jail!

Sydney Morning Herald story about it all...

I sat next to him on a flight to Adelaide once and he was a very pleasant guy, even though I had no idea who he was. We talked about South Australia, wines, books, work, general twaddle. You see, I don't watch McLeod's Daughters, and thus had no idea that he was an actor!

Then the flight attendant asked him how the filming and whatnot was going! Suddenly it twigged when that happened about why he looked vaguely familiar from adverts for the dratted show!

And I remember when I got back to uni and mentioned to a friend about it that she almost had a heart-attack and probably would have worshipped my book that he'd handled had I not left it back at my parent's place *lol*

Sad about the domestic abuse thing, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home